“Ecommerce Virtual Assistant”– nowadays this term is popping up in front of every online marketer every once in a while. The obvious reason for this is that this service has seen a tremendous rise in the recent years. How would it be if someone told you that he can help you free a lot of your work time and over that make you raise your productivity twofold or more? That would be the greatest thing ever right?
A Virtual Assistant is someone who is skilled in providing administrative, technical, or creative business support services. The tasks they do for you depend on the specific skillsets those assistants have or on the exact purpose you choose them for. The ultimate goal that they have is to ultimately free your valuable time and let you utilize it in the core business processes.
The best part is that the assistants can be based anywhere on the globe. Because the work they do for you is going to be online that does not affect the quality if work. They work the same way as your in-house employees would do.
Let’s take a look what are the tasks that need to be executed in Ecommerce business
Ecommerce is a type or retail but there is host of different tasks involved in the entire sales and support process:
- Product listing creation and optimization
- Processing the orders
- Product Inventory Management
- Adding tracking for eBay orders
- Customer service and support
- Basic photo editing & re-sizing
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Other marketplace & eCommerce tasks
Many of these tasks are very time consuming and you need full time employees for these tasks. Also you need to have work space and pay them good wages in order to make them work for you.
As an example, if you are in eBay or Amazon retail business all of the above tasks can be outsourced to eBay virtual assistants or Amazon virtual assistants or Shopify virtual assistants. This can save a lot of money because the expenses are the sum of paying the employee for full time work and also spending on the work space. On the other hand if you outsource these tasks to virtual assistants you get these tasks done timely at a much cheaper cost.
If you are into eBay, Amazon or Shopify retail and want to free your work time and increase your productivity here are some of the things virtual assistants can do for you:
A) Doing Product research
- Product Research
- Negotiating With Suppliers
- Securing Samples
B) Producing content
- Writing Content for Amazon Product Listings
- Product Creation- eBooks or presentation slides etc.
- Email Marketing Messages
C) Optimizing sponsored ads
- Setting Up an ad Campaign
- Analyzing Campaigns- the results got from different campaigns
D) Doing Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research and SEO
- Link Building
- Social Bookmarking
D) Doing social Media Management
- Logo Designing
- Listings Image
E) A Fulfillment Agent
- Sending In FBA Inventory
- Downloading Amazon Barcodes for Each Unit
- Downloading a Shipping Label
- Tracking the Shipments
- Checking Units Received
- Checking How Many Units Are In FBA
F) Undertaking Customer Service
- Creating Message Templates which will be sent to customers.
- Answering queries promptly
- Commenting on product and services reviews
- Replying to Positive Customer Feedback and dealing With Negative Customer Feedback
- Manually Shipping Out FBA Units
- Creating Removal Orders- in case needed to be removed from the stock orders
- Cancelling FBM Orders- When there is no stock
- Refunding Orders- in case of defective products
By taking a look at this extended list of tasks that are involved in any ecommerce business, you can understand the time that has to be utilized to run all these tasks. All of these tasks can be successfully completed by an ecommerce virtual assistant for you at a much cheaper cost compared to maintaining in-house employees.
We at eLuminous technologies provide quality ecommerce virtual assistance services. Our ecommerce business clients leverage our resources to save their valuable time and utilize it on setting business strategies. These also save their expenses which on the other hand add their profit. If you are starting a similar ecommerce business or already have one, our best eBay virtual assistants, Amazon virtual assistants and Shopify virtual assistants can help you make you ecommerce business a big fat revenue generation machine in no time. Contact us today!